“Sweet Dreams” on a Sealy Cot Mattress
Babies develop more in their first four years than all the remaining years of life, spending much of their early days and nights fast asleep. Trust Sealy to give the correct comfort and support. Specially made for little ones, Sealy uses only top quality, natural, non-allergenic materials to keep baby snug and safe!
- Non-allergenic fabric with an anti-bacterial finish.
- Aloe Vera fabric cover further enhances the comfort factor, with its soft touch feel.
- Hypoallergenic in nature and suitable to use on sensitive skin.
- A Sealy® low profile pocket innerspring system supports baby’s growing body.
- A plush, gentle sleeping surface made from imported soft knitted fabric provides snuggle-down comfort.
- A InfiniluxTM pad layer provides non-allergenic insulation for lasting durability and additional support
- Mattress fabric is washable and can be wiped with a damp cloth and mild soap.Do not use excessive water, as this could affect the comfort layers.
- The unique Sealy® innerspring system provides strength and durability.
Mattress fabric is breathable to allow ventilation
For added protection purchase a Sealy Posturepedic Soft Touch Baby Cot Mattress Protector.
Protect baby’s Sealy® Cot mattress with a Sealy Posturepedic® Soft Touch Bamboo Mattress Protector featuring a Two-Way Stretch Skirt to ensure a snug fit.
- Made with antibacterial natural bamboo fabric of exceptional softness for sheer comfort.
- A breathable polyurethane sheet of micro porous structure, allows air to pass through, but not liquids or humidity, providing an effective anti-bacterial barrier.
- Bamboo’s degree of absorption is six times higher than cotton.
- Can be used as a fitted sheet.